Provider materials and tools
Health Outcomes Through Meaningful Engagement (H.O.M.E.) program
Magellan Complete Care is proud to announce that starting 12/01/2019, we will be implementing Health Outcomes Through Meaningful Engagement (H.O.M.E.), a housing program that provides additional services and support to assist Magellan Complete Care members with obtaining and maintaining their housing needs.
We understand that stable housing is necessary to effectively improve health care outcomes. We will work with our members and provider network to ensure that members who are eligible for H.O.M.E. have access to the supportive housing services needed to transition into housing or be a successful tenant.
Who is eligible?
H.O.M.E is available to Magellan Complete Care members ages 21yrs and older who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless residing in Pasco, Pinellas, Orange, Brevard, Seminole or Osceola Counties and have a SMI/SUD or Co-Occurring challenges. The purpose of the program is to enhance coverage of supportive housing assistance.
What services are available?
Members in the H.O.M.E. program will have access to standard services along with:
- Tenancy Sustaining (H2015 HK) - Services that support a member in being a successful tenant.
- Transitional Housing (H0043 HK) - Services that support a member in the preparation for and transition into housing.
- Mobile Crisis (H2011 HK) - The delivery of immediate de-escalation services for emotional symptoms, and/or behaviors at the location in which the crisis occurs.
- Peer Support (H0038 HK) - Person centered with the assistance of a peer support specialist.
How to get started?
- Members may complete a self-referral by contacting our Health Plan at 1-800-327-8613. Referrals are also accepted by the Health Plan from any provider or other community partner by sending an email to MCCFLHOME@MagellanHealth.com.
- Participating providers must be contracted for services under H.O.M.E. If you are a Medicaid provider and would like information about becoming contracted for HOME, please contact our Network department by going to our portal at www.MCCofFL.com or contacting our Customer Service Department.
For more information on H.O.M.E. or if you have additional questions, please contact your provider support or provider relations manager or contact us at 1-800-327-8613.